Thursday, March 02, 2006

Sexy Travis


Readers, you're letting me down. You know how I love former Ethan Travis Schuldt, and no one told me he was guesting on "Scrubs."

I didn't see the episodes, but I saw several cute screen caps online, including this one. Lovely. Always between a boy and a man, that's our Travis. In another cap, he was snuggling in bed with Zach Braff's character. Could someone who saw the show let me know what was going on there? Post a comment. I'm betting it was a dream sequence, but maybe it was something better.

Have you noticed that all the men who graduate from "Passions" get roles that require them to show their chests? There's Jesse Metcalfe as the gardener on "Desperate Housewives" and Justin Hartley as boy Aquaman. And now this. "Passions" is like boot camp for himbos.

2 Comments:

Blogger Karrie said...

I couldn't hear what was going on because I don't have sound when I'm capping shows... someone explained that his character is sleeping with Zach Braff's character's roommate and he got into the wrong bed.

12:32 PM  
Blogger Melanie C said...

I miss Jesse as Miguel. I'm not home for Scrubs, but maybe I should tape it. It's been a while since I've seen Travis on TV!

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Web Site Counter

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.