Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Anything Goes


So now the snow is off my satellite dish and I've seen a classic episode of "Passions." I didn't start watching the show until six months in, so these episodes are new to me.

I have to say I'm disappointed.

They're better!

There was this twisted "anything goes" spirit in the beginning. It was fun. Ethan was acting like a privileged ass; Luis was a hothead. They were having a good time. The plots were silly and weird. You can't even imagine Ethan acting like that now, since he became St. Ethan the Good.

Now, the show is all about nearly holy people hiding dark secrets (not that they ever did anything wrong; they were just caught in a bad situation). And it's about couples with no chemistry, like Fox and Kay or Noah and Fancy. It's gotten into a rut and it's not nearly as fun. I want the show back the way it was.

And I want Travis Schuldt back. He didn't have Eric Martsolf's bod, but mmm, there was just something about him.

3 Comments:

Blogger Karrie said...

*sigh* The show used to be so much fun. I wish they'd get back to that.

I like both Travis and Eric so I'm happy either way as far as Ethan goes.

5:58 PM  
Blogger Harmony Troy said...

Wouldn't it be great if Travis came back for a cameo? Maybe in a dream or fantasy sequence?

4:56 PM  
Blogger Karrie said...

I always thought it'd be hilarious if Travis came back as an aged Little Ethan. Theresa could say to Eric's Ethan, "It's amazing! He looks just like you did when we made love on the beach!"

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Web Site Counter

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.