Monday, November 28, 2005

(Just Like) Starting Over


Hey there -- anybody still reading? I realize that after going so long without a post, I've probably driven a lot of loyal people away. My bad. Mea culpa. I was swamped with work and then I had my mother in town. So I've been crazy busy. Sorry.

I've also been too busy to watch our favorite soap for a long time. It's kind of a weird feeling, not knowing the latest. That great John Lennon song keeps going through my head. I'll watch today's show tonight (on my DVR) and it'll be just like starting over.

Once I missed several months of the show because I was between gyms and I was only watching at the gym then. It doesn't actually take that long to get up to speed again. Not that much happens on the show. Most of the plots are simply obstacles meant to delay anything major from happening.

To keep you entertained, here's a funny "Passions" cartoon I found. I'll be back again with a regular post tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger sparklefluff said...

Sometimes life gets in the way of Passions, what can ya do?

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Web Site Counter

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.