Wednesday, November 09, 2005

The Battle of Who Could Care Less


Readers, I ask you, which do you care less about: the Sheridan-Chris relationship or the "Passions" mystery woman?

With Sheridan and Chris we have an absolutely spark-less couple, the worst actor since the second Hank, and a completely vacant kid thrown in purely as a catalyst to their limp romance. Plus, we know that Luis is coming back and that sooner or later Sheridan will return to him.

With the "Passions" mystery woman we have the writers dangling a mystery inches from our eyes and saying "Here, aren't you curious? Look! Look!" Sure. A woman skulking about in a small New England town wearing a head-to-toe white robe. If she's trying to hide herself, she couldn't have chosen a worse outfit.

Post a comment and vote, and we'll have our decision. Then the winner will compete against the relationship between Chad and his secretary (whatever her name is).

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I vote for the woman, since it couldn't be more obvious who she is.

And as for Chris being the worst actor ever? I point you no further than Jessica, and ask you to reevaluate that statement.

9:34 PM  
Blogger Harmony Troy said...

Well, I was only thinking of the male actors, since "Passions" is famous for casting hunks who can barely read, let alone act.

That said, I do think Jessica is better than Chris. I can see your point, but come on: the actor playing Chris is obviously struggling in every scene simply to remember his lines and how he's supposed to tense his face.

9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm, point taken, but it still physically pains me to watch any scene that Jessica is in.

9:53 PM  
Blogger Harmony Troy said...

Not to be contrary, but I kind of like Jessica and her storyline. It has some movement, and it's exciting at times. Mostly I like it because I don't feel like I know exactly where it's going, which I feel with some of the other stories. The actress playing her doesn't seem any worse to me than anyone else on the show. I'm glad she has something to do now besides selling lipstick.

9:57 PM  
Blogger sparklefluff said...

The red nailed woman has to be Rachel. B-O-R-I-N-G....

12:20 AM  
Blogger Harmony Troy said...

Yeah, it seems totally obvious, but let's pretend it could be someone else. Maybe Grace came back. Maybe it's Charity. Hecuba? Edna Wallace?

12:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Chris and Sheridan s/l is definetly the most boring. The "red nailed woman"(LOL) s/l is'nt as forsed as the Sher sher and chris s/l. We get to much of something we really dont want to see.

12:35 PM  
Blogger sparklefluff said...

I miss Edna. Her and Precious were a riot.

9:26 PM  
Blogger Harmony Troy said...

I agree. I believe Precious was removed because real nurses complained. They said the show was implying their job could be done by a chimp.

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Web Site Counter

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.