Saturday, October 15, 2005

"Passions" on Demand?


So I'm at the Digital Life Expo in New York yesterday (it continues through the weekend; you should go) and at one booth there's this really gorgeous-looking guy working. So I go over. Trample an old woman as I run, but that's not the point.

Turns out the booth is advertising the "Guiding Light" podcast service, which has been available for over a month now. People can use podcasting software like Apple iTunes to download audio files of complete "Guiding Light" episodes every day, for free. So if you don't have time to watch the show, you can put it on your iPod (or other player) and listen on the go.

Wouldn't it be great if "Passions" had a service like that? It's the youngest show, so shouldn't it be a little tech-savvy? I'd find it handy. Sure, the show would miss something if I couldn't see nutty Theresa's awful crying, with the mascara running down her cheeks, but I'd deal.

By the way, I'm not sure who the hunk at the booth was. The CBS site says that cast members will be on hand, but I don't watch the show so I don't know who he was. If anybody knows who the actor was on Friday, post a comment. He was a gorgeous young guy with brown hair, a killer smile, and a flat ass. Yeah, I looked.

I didn't have a picture of the booth to illustrate this posting, so I'm using another one of hunky Ethan. You complaining?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Web Site Counter

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.