Sunday, October 30, 2005

The Interruption


So I'm watching my recording of "Passions" the other night and it's a good one: Twisted Theresa is trying to murder her husband (for a religious person, she didn't have a problem lying to God in her marriage vows, did she?) and clueless T.C. is about to get a clue about Simone.

Then the show was interrupted.

For the rest of the hour, NBC carried Patrick Fitzgerald's long-awaited announcement about the results of his two-year investigation.

That spoiled what looked to be a pretty good show.

But I didn't care.

Patrick Fitzgerald is my new hero.

Go get 'em, Fitz! There's a lot of corruption to this affair, and I'm glad someone is on the case.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Web Site Counter

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.