Thursday, September 29, 2005

The Royal Wedding


Wow, you've got to admit, yesterday was the kind of show we watch "Passions" for. First we get an hour of overblown talk from Alistair about how he has news that will change all their lives...

forever...

I'd advise you not to leave...

Then we get the image of Theresa in a wedding dress discarded by an Atlantic City showgirl (she wasn't married in it -- she only wore it on stage).

Wow! I didn't think the show could deliver enough to justify Alistair's long-winded nonsense, but this did. I love it when "Passions" goes camp. Thank you, writers.

The picture I'm posting here isn't from yesterday's show, obviously. It's from an attempted wedding to Ethan number 1. Or a dream of a wedding. I can't keep track. But if you have a screen cap from yesterday's show or know where one is, please let me know. I've got to get a picture of Theresa in the cootchy-cootchy wedding gown. Too much. Right Theresa, this will have Ethan running back to you in a hurry.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really want a picture of Theresa in that Hootchie Cootchie dress too!!!!!!!!! LOL

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Web Site Counter

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.