Monday, September 26, 2005

A Roomful of Monkeys


Whenever I watch the Chris-Sheridan segments lately, I wonder if I've taken some of Mugatu's crazy pills. Chris is going to baptize his child, so he asks a guy he's never met before to be the godfather? And this guy, lipless Sam, a religious man who knows all the responsibilities that go along with the position, accepts? What? Am I on crazy pills or was that written by a roomful of monkeys?

Anyone else catch the shirt/jacket thing that Chris has been wearing these last few days? Damn, that's sweet. If you know where to get it, let me know.

Finally, let us bid adieu to fake Sheridan. I think her last show was Thursday. You tried your best, we'll let it go at that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Web Site Counter

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.