Wednesday, August 24, 2005

South African Sexy


I can't help it, I have to do a second day on Christopher Boothe, the new addition to the cast (played by South African native Adrian Wilson). Wow, I'm still reeling over rubber-faced hottie Noah, and now Chris comes along. Anyone want to bet on how soon before we see him shirtless?

NBC has a nice interview with him here where we learn that he used to be a model. No surprise; half of the "Passions" men were models. "Soap Opera Digest" also has an interview. Hopefully, since I'm linking to them, they won't mind that I borrowed a photo for today's post.

Watching Chris on "Passions" makes me wonder, do these guys have to show that they can act at all before they're cast? Or do they just have to strip down and look mysterious? As an actor, he seems to fall between the second Reese and the second Hank. No one yet has been as bad as the second Hank.

I love that he doesn't try to do an American accent. No one cares. It reminds me of Brian/Antonio's southern twang. Guess he grew up on the south side of Harmony.

It's all good, right? He's hunky. Long live Chris!

(By the way, a big thank you to Dustin of Dustin's Passions Page for the link! Dustin is the man when it comes to "Passions" online and I'm honored to be linked from his site.)

2 Comments:

Blogger AquariusRising said...

I totally had to come by and show love, from one Passions fan to another. Adrian Wilson is a definite hottie. I give it a week before he's shirtless.

7:31 PM  
Blogger Harmony Troy said...

Thanks so much for the love. I really appreciate it, coming from a fellow blogger. By the way, I visited your blog and it's amazing. You've got a great writing style. I'll be a regular visitor.

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Web Site Counter

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.