Friday, July 22, 2005

The Lawyer with Pecs


Ah, finally we had another shirtless Ethan scene yesterday. It had been, I mean, days since the last one. Weird how Harmony is the home of hunky men and plain women. If you saw any of Harmony's couples in real life, wouldn't you think, "What the hell is he doing with her? He could do so much better."

I think Ethan has the best body of the current bunch, although Noah is certainly close behind. They should show Ethan working out once in a while, just to explain where those pecs come from. I bet the actor playing him works out ten times a week.

Anyone else remember the original Ethan? (Let me see a show of hands, here.) I liked how he always had that tiny bit of baby fat on his tummy that he couldn't lose. It was kind of cute and kind of sad, too. Maybe that's why he really left the show -- he was tired of the pressure to work out all the time.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This blog should be taken off the net. The ladies aof Harmony are very pretty. Do you just have a complex about yourself?

2:34 PM  
Blogger Harmony Troy said...

A complex? I don't understand your comment. Do you think a lady is writing these entries? No, I'm a big strapping man and I look like Sam's other son.

But I do agree with you -- this blog should be taken off the Net.

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Web Site Counter

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.